Sunday, February 27, 2011

Keystrokes and Muses

Whenever I get bored, or have nothing to do, I always snap up myself with different activities that could fill my day. I have been thinking for a while to get my blog up and running again to share my thoughts especially on my recent travels around the country (or just a mere trip to the mall) which others might find interesting, informative, or better yet entertaining, my newest experiences, food that I feasted on, my point of view on politics, and others.

2010 was not a year of writing for me as I have not posted a single blog. Was I that busy? Hahaha. This is my coming back to the world of writing. Summoning the muses was not that easy and the first few words were the most difficult to finish. The courage to open my laptop and actually start hitting the keys was a painstaking task that it took me months to do so. The moment I think of writing, something comes up that distracts me from doing so. As a result, zero posts for 2010. Shame on me.

Then what made me write again? I got my inspiration from my friends and my brother who filled my weekend with emotionally-stirring, life-challenging, mind-boggling conversations that left me ideas and emotions worth writing. I got so interested of what's happening to their lives that it made me ponder on my own too-the bitter-sweet taste of it.

Here I am, ready to brew some thoughts and pound my keyboard. Who knows, I'll get a lot of readers. :-)

1 comment:

emilennkate said...

Congrats Chin! At long last, you returned to blogging. Baka makatulog sa pag destress. Haha. I totally support you on this. I'll be one of your avid readers. (sana hindi lang ako. haha. joke!)